Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing Organica Green Clean. Below are our the Terms and Conditions. Please some time to review this agreement and contact us if you have any questions.
Terms and Conditions
Use of our services constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. By ordering Organica Green Clean LLC services by telephone, e-mail, fax or its website the Client agrees to be bound by Organica Green Clean LLC terms and conditions.
1. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Organica Green Clean LLC agrees to provide residential and commercial cleaning services to the Customer at an address specified by the Customer.
2. The Service will be for such cleaning duties as agreed with the Customer at the time of booking.
3. Organica Green Clean LLC reserves the right to suspend the Service if payments are not received on the due date.
4, Our Cleaners can vacuum carpets; however we are not carpet or upholstery specialists,
5. If the Proposal stipulates an advance payment, Organica Green Clean LLC will not commence work as set out in the Proposal until the advance payment has been received by Organica Green Clean LLC.
6. The Client agrees to pay the price invoiced by Organica Green Clean LLC in full prior to the Service Time, unless otherwise agreed to in writing, in advance with Organica Green Clean LLC. If the Client notifies Organica Green Clean LLC within 24 hours or less regarding a cancellation, Organica Green Clean LLC will charge a $25 cancellation fee.
7. The Client must inform Organica Green Clean LLC of any incident where an accident, breakage, damage to property or theft has occurred due to any act of the Cleaner/s in writing, within 24 hours of completion of the Service.
8. The Cleaners may, either before or during the provision of the Service not use or cease using any materials or cleaning equipment provided by the Client if the Operator thinks, in their absolute discretion, that the use of such materials or cleaning equipment poses a risk to health and safety.
9. Organica Green Clean LLC is authorized to use the Premises and obtain the provision of Service;
10. If the Client requires the Cleaners to clean behind or under any heavy items (eg. a fridge, bookshelf, or other furniture), it will move those items prior to the commencement of the Service; and it will secure or remove any fragile, delicate, breakable or valuable items, including cash, jewelry, works of art, antiques, or items of sentimental value prior to the commencement of the Service.
11. If asked to dust/clean inside of china cabinets or hutches, start laundry, wash dishes, clean small computer equipment, antiques or collections, or to use your equipment (e.g. vacuum), you agree to hold harmless and/or release from liability Organica Green Clean and/or any of its staff responsible for any damage or breakage to any article or component.
12. Damage must be reported to Organica Green Clean's office staff by phone or email within 2 business days of service or Organica Green Clean may not be held liable. Organica Green Clean cannot be responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation, lack of maintenance, or general wear and tear of any items.
13. If the Client is dissatisfied for any reason with the Service provided, it must inform Organica Green Clean LLC within 24 hours of completion of the Service. Organica Green Clean LLC strives to achieve 100% Client satisfaction and will endeavor to resolve the problem quickly and efficiently. Organica Green Clean LLC will issue
partial or full refund;
re-supply of the Service without charge;
such other remedy as deemed appropriate by Organica Green Clean LLC.
14. Organica Green Clean LLC is not responsible for:
existing dirt, wear, damage or stains that cannot be completely cleaned or removed;
any wear or discoloring of fabric or surfaces becoming more visible once dirt has been removed;
The Client acknowledges that the results of any services provided may vary depending on a number of factors (including materials used, equipment provided, time elapsed since Premises was last cleaned, and nature of cleaning required), and that Organica Green Clean LLC gives no guarantee as to the actual results of the Service.
15. Permission for Organica Green Clean LLC staff has been granted to enter the residence In the event that the Client is not present during the Service.
16. Organica Green Clean's Staff are not equipped to clean bug infestations, bodily fluids, or extensive grease or fire damage. If Organica Green Clean's staff does not feel safe in a home or environment they will leave or Organica Green Clean will remove them. If Organica Green Clean's staff are not able to clean the entire space due to the conditions, you will still be responsible for the full cost of the cleaning.
17. Organica Green Clean's staff take before and after photos of their work. These pictures are used for training, proof of performance as well as promotion. See Organica Green Clean's website before and after for examples. If you do not want pictures taken of work areas in your home please notify Organica Green Clean's staff when you schedule your cleaning.
18. Prior to commencing the cleaning service, Organica Green Clean will prescreen the square footage of the house to ensure accurate pricing and service allocation based on the selected package. In the event that the client selects the wrong package that does not align with the actual square footage of the house, Organica Green Clean reserves the right to send an invoice with the appropriate price adjustment. The client will be notified of any changes and required to approve the revised pricing before the cleaning service begins.
19. Organica Green Clean reserves the right to withhold or suspend cleaning services for any unpaid invoices. Payment for services rendered is expected to be made promptly according to the agreed-upon terms. Organica Greene Clean kindly request our clients to settle outstanding invoices to ensure continuous and uninterrupted cleaning services.
20.If the cleaning service is performed, and it is found that the square footage of the property does not align with the selected package, Organica Green Clean will send a price adjustment to reflect the accurate pricing based on the actual square footage. The client is required to pay the price adjustment as invoiced by Organica Green Clean. Failure to make the necessary payment may result in delays in future services or suspension of ongoing cleaning arrangements.
21. Refrigerator and oven cleanings are additional add-ons for a 30$ charge for each service. The scheduler of Organica Green Clean will inquire if you want to include these add-ons in your services.